Listen to the Mix Tapes

muxtape.com

Like rifling through the mix-taps & music collections of strangers. Full of fun surprises and songs that made me smile/laugh/sing along. And I've only listened to a few so far. Great timing as I was in need of an influx of new music/a reminder of old/etc.

*** Some Velvet Morning by Nancy Sinatra & 'Oh Yeah' by Yello found in lynn.muxtape.com.
*** 'Ashes to Ashes' David Bowie! found in darkgirl.muxtape.com.
*** clashgirl1977.
*** sorbetcowgirl.
*** kattepus- "music to make love to"
*** effinglibrarian-

** And more!

I suppose that my only question is whether this is safe? Virus-wise. Since I'm not actually downloading I think it's fine?

Comments

Jenelle said…
thank you!!

i totally needed to hear david bowie today!
muxtape is such a great idea.
ColleenBaran said…
I know! I'm pretty impressed with it:)

Bowie is my 'happy, comfy' music so it's always extra great to come across him.
Anonymous said…
this looks like a really interesting site, I'll have to take a closer look
~Matt

Popular Posts