Photos of The Ones We Love

Ali Bosworth | b. 1984 | Victoria, BC, Canada | alibosworth.com

How great is this project! Pretty great. Of course I'm partial to it as it combines my love of photography with my love of love.

The Ones We Love is a project highlighting (mainly but not only) young and talented photographers from around the world. Each artist contributed six photographs of the person/s who is most important to them, taken outdoors in a natural setting. The goal of the website is to portray the people who are loved, cherished, and inspirational to these artists, and also showcase the differences and similarities in the photographs each of them took within the same guidelines.

The photos of love I loved were all similar. Aside from the one above, I found myself partial to those that were mysterious and atmospheric with the loved one somehow hidden or obscured from view. I'd love these all on my walls.

Thomas Macker | b. 1982 | LA, USA

Peter Baker | b. 1978 | Blissfield Michigan, USA,


Nyra Lang | b. 1981 | Brazil, photos of her husband

Tania Leshkina | b.1990 | Moscow, Russia | Photos of her mother | her flickr


Indiana Caba | b. 1987 | Madrid, Spain | ohmagpie.com
'Although perhaps we were meant to be together, he was too stupid.'

Ah yes, an artist statement that's both funny and is easy to identify with (or is that just me?).

Comments

Popular Posts