Staying Fit! with John Travolta

Staying Fit! with John Travolta
His complete program for reshaping your body through weight resistance and modern dance.



Every picture is just too great.
Look at that eye contact and those saucy hip movements!

I think I want a copy. It can go next to my copy of the Jane Fonda Workout book. Sold by A Touch of Vintage but many more copies on Amazon.com. As low as 40 cents so how can you really not buy one? I have an urge to buy a few as Christmas gifts.

A Touch of Vintage is one of my favourite Vintage shops on Etsy. Indeed, I think I could easily furnish my home with things from the shop. Indeed, I often see things I already own in their shop, like these sweet vintage cups and 'Faeries' by Brian Froud. (A great book, I've had it since I was a child and it's one of the few I've kept, highly recommended!)

Found via A Cup of Jo. Photos from A Touch of Vintage.

Comments

Popular Posts