David Bowie at the V&A

The Victoria & Albert museum will be presenting the first EVER exhibition drawn from the David Bowie Archive. The show will be seen at the Museum next spring!

They've been given unprecedented access to the David Bowie Archive and they're curators have selected over 300 objects including hand-written lyrics, original costumes, fashion, photography, film, music videos, set designs, Bowie's own instruments and artwork. Some have never been on public display before!

David Bowie is opens 23 March - 28 July 2013. They're allowing pre-booking for the opening weekend now.

I've been a huge fan of David Bowie since I was twelve- maybe earlier? My aunt Laurie was a fan & I grew up listening to her Bowie records. If I weren't many times zones away I'd have a bought a ticket for this already.

Comments

Popular Posts